Want to be strides ahead of your competition? Red Oak Uniforms has a reputation for producing high quality garments that don’t disappoint – including our custom school cross-country singlets.
If you’re planning for athletics meets and cross-country events later in the year, it’s time to start planning your uniforms.
To help with your decision-making process, we’ve outlined everything you need to know about Red Oak’s range of cross-country singlets below.
Benefits of Red Oak’s Cross-Country Singlets
Red Oak Uniforms can create a custom look for your school or team with our huge range of styles and a stellar in-house design team.
Our custom sports singlets are also designed to help your team members last the distance. They’re made from high-quality performance micromesh fabric which is breathable and fade-resistant.
We have also created designs and carried out manufacturing for international sportswear brands, so the fit, finish and comfort of our garments is second to none.
Here are some other reasons Red Oak singlets should be part of your team’s cross-country uniform:
- We are industry leaders in style and design
- We can customise sport uniforms with your school colours and logos, with our sublimated printing process
- Our products can be delivered under short timeframes if needed
- Professional, knowledgeable staff are available to assist during every step of the process
- We use performance-orientated textiles and top-shelf fabrications for a retail standard product
When to Order Your Custom Sports Singlets
To guarantee delivery by the end of September and the start of the summer athletics season orders need to be placed by July.
For other orders, delivery and production schedules are designed around your delivery date.
Our expert staff will guide you through the process and advise you of the dates we need stick to, to ensure your order arrives on time – every time.
Extra notes about ordering sportwear:
- Initial generic samples are sent to our customers so they can choose the style and the size sets for correct ordering.
- If time allows, we also prefer to supply preproduction samples as well.
To make an order, or discuss the process further, please contact our team on 1300 734 708.
Why You Should Have Confidence Ordering Uniforms Through Red Oak
Experts in Logistics: We have logistics down to a fine art with our production calendar covering air and freight options.
Production Quality: We have an incredibly low reject rate, and we guarantee our high-quality garments and merchandise won’t disappoint you.
Eye for Design: We want to create fabulous items which stand out but also stand the test of time.