Red Oak Uniforms (divison of parent company Captivations Teamwear Pty Ltd) is thrilled to announce that we are now a Queensland Department of Education (DoE) SOA Approved Uniform Supplier.
The Standing Offer Arrangement (SOA) DETSOA78764 covers all schools within Queensland including State, Non-State (including Catholic Education and Independent Schools) and TAFE institutions.
It also includes school representative sports districts and regions.
The SOA was granted by the Department after an extensive tender process, where our business was assessed on the price and quality of its products along with its timely service, ethical standards and public reputation.
Benefits of Working with Red Oak Uniforms:
There are key benefits when purchasing your uniforms from a DoE SOA approved supplier:
• Pricing has already been negotiated to fair minimums.
• There is no need to seek quotations as the price is already confirmed.
• The SOA is pro-actively managed by the Corporate Procurement Office.
• SOA’s are governed by Government Standard Terms and Conditions to protect you.
What’s more, with Red Oak Uniforms you can expect:
• No cost obligation free artwork and design services
• Highest quality products, and
• Delivered on time
SOA negotiated pricing will apply to Red Oak’s complete bespoke range, meaning you have direct access to the best in market products at affordable prices.
• Formal uniforms
• Active performance sports apparel
• Related accessories
Queensland DoE SOA Approved Uniform Supplier
Contact us today to discuss how Red Oak Uniforms can offer a better product at a better price with better service for your school!